I think the previous post pretty much debunks the accent quiz. I took it and came out Southern, and that was after I changed some of my answers, hoping it would be Southern. Tammy and AC, who are from Kentucky and Tennessee, respectively, did not test out Southern. Colleen, in Canada, got mixed results. It was fun, though. Oh, well.
5 comments:
Yep...you just never know with these tests...I could take it again and it would say something different I bet...hehe!!
:-D
I didn't report because it just confirmed that I have no accent while you all, do.
Let's put an end to it, if you're from the South, Southwest, New England or West, you have accents and are hard to understand.
:)
I couldn't figure out how to change my answers to get Southern!
Oh Beverly, I want so bad to take you up on those spring training game tickets. If only I could teleport myself there!
Hi Beverly,
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get over here.
I did get to see the Manatees in Blue Springs State Park. I enjoyed watching them play. It was so nice to finally be warm for a few days!
When I took the quiz it was right on, inland north which surprised me. I thought I'd get Canadian.
Didn't work for me but it was fun to try.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment