Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thanks for all your comments

I asked David what he thought might have been going through his mind when that picture was taken. His answer? "I have no idea. It was posed." I remember looking out that kitchen window one day in October after the wind had blown all the leaves from the two big tree in their back yard, and I thought to myself that someone is going to have a lot of work to do. There were leaves on the trees in the morning, but by afternoon they had all come down.

I liked Anna's thought and some of you thought Mommy stuff as well. Anna was thinking that maybe Mommy was getting some time to herself, and David and Ella were watching her leave.

They looked rather serious to me. I know that Ella's CF is on my mind everyday, and I was wondering if David might be looking ahead, wondering what the future holds. One day when Ella's older she'll be asking questions about it all. OK, that's enough heavy stuff.

Thanks again for commenting.

6 comments:

photowannabe said...

Your blog entries are so touching. Little Ella is such a precious little girl. I really pray for the Lord's guidence and for your peace.

srp said...

Beverly, this is really off the wall but something just struck me... have you ever thought that your son looks like Lance Armstrong.. at least in profile?

kenju said...

SRP is right....LOL

I am sure he will contemplate Ella's CF and the future soon enough, but I hope he can take time to enjoy her babyhood without thinking about it all the time.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Beverly:

Kenju is right; just enjoy the babyhood for as long as you can, it's gone too soon.

TJ said...

Nonetheless it was a sweet picture that I know you treasure!
((hugs)) my friend!
:-D

Babette said...

Your son-in-law's got the whole world in his hands and He's got the whole world in His hands, Beverly. Prayers for your precious family!