I have several favorite photos of my granddaughter and her parents, and this is definitely one of them. Looking out their kitchen window, what do they see? What are they thinking? I have some thoughts, and I'll share them at a later time, but I'm going to take an idea from
Carmi and some other blogs I've read and ask you your thoughts. What do you think might be going through their minds as they look out the window?
19 comments:
many come to mind,
but here is one
( OH man sure wish we could be out there!)
I think they are looking at the squirrels in the yard. That's what they'd see here!
This is one of the few moments where father and daughterare thinking the same thing...
Theya re watching mommy get in the car to go have some "mommy time"...they are thinking...
"I wonder when Mommy is coming back or how long she will be?"
Hehehehehehehehe! :)
They're both so cute!
I think they are looking out and seeing snow, and wondering when Spring will get here!
I bet there are some lovely birds flying from tree to tree!
(Look at those cute little cheeks on Ella!)
:)
I think that He is showing little Ella Gods Beautiful Creation and telling her that when she gets a little older all the fun she can have out in back yard! I would say He looks like He is talking to Ella and Ella is really concerned! Blessings. Ron.
Contentment. Good photo, I can see why you like it.
I love Anna's answer. Mommy time and bonding time for Daddy and Ella. Great shot, absolutely a keeper.
I was thinking something to do with Mommy too. Either where is she or there she is.
I was thinking "that is one precious baby" and that your son is real good looking too. :-)
I do love the baby/daddy photographs.
Love that picture, Beverly! I'm thinking Emma has your profile. :)
I was thinking it was a Mommy moment too. Either watching her come home or watching her leave. Now you'll have to let us know if we were right or not! :-)
It's a beautiful picture and so loving.
I can not say what is going through their minds but I am quite taken by the family resemblance demonstrated through their profiles. :-)
My first thought was "Mommy" as well. Of course, I would want my family looking for me if I leave the house. Great pic!
I think the little girl woke up from a nap and they are looking at her mother outside the window. The mother is raking leaves. Who knows where that came from!
What a pretty robin red breast on the lawn??
:-D
whatever they are looking at, they are very interested and their is a smile on the Dad's mouth like he finds it amuseing and the baby knows what ever she is looking at. I wait for you to tell us for sure. connie from Texas
He: Wow! It sure is beautiful out today!
Ella: Is it time for lunch yet? Where's Mama? Can I go to the beach? When can I have a pony?
I agree with you, this is a precious picture.
After reading everyone else's comments, I thought I would make one... Ella might be wondering what those huge things are that have the funny shaped things hanging from them (the huge trees and their funny shaped leaves). Not sure what David is thinking...
She isn't wailing uncontrollably, so she's not pining for mommy. I think she's just happy to be in the arms of someone who loves her more than life itself.
I think daddy's thinking the same thing, counting his blessings that he's got a few thousand more moments like this before she's too big to carry.
Post a Comment