
I think these photos will post. They are not the ones that I had selected for the post on his birthday, but for those of you who didn't see the photos on the post on the 15th, but at least you can see what that cute little boy looked like.

For someone who grew to be 6'8", David started out little. I think I said in the other post that he wore a newborn outfit to church once, and that was the end of that. He was actually three weeks early, so he would have been a big boy if he had gone full-term.

On his wedding day with his lovely bride, Sabrina, April 3, 2004. Ella is now a part of their family, and, of course, you know I'm crazy about her.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to mother and son! He's so tall and handsome in that wedding photo- that's a wonderful picture of them both. I know you are loving your time with Ella. Enjoy!
Great photos! Lovely wedding picture. Gosh, he is really tall. Sabrina can wear the highest of heels with abandon!
Post a Comment