Sunday, April 01, 2007

Frustrated

I've been trying to post with a photo, and all I get is a square with the little red box. I originally posted, the photo was there, and then when I went to my blog again, the photo had disappeared, and the box appeared. Does anyone know what I did wrong? I followed the normal procedure for uploading...also tried it from Picasa. Boo-hoo.

6 comments:

Paul is a Hermit said...

You should leave it in place to see if we can see it. Sometime clearing your Temp files helps. Sometime.

kenju said...

I don't know what caused that, and I am sorry. Since I changed to the new blogger, I have not been able to post from Picasa at all. It is so frustrating!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Beverly

Sometimes I have the problem too. I don't know what causes it. It usually stops just like it starts. I wish Blogger was a little bit more accessible when problems arise. THey are impossible to get into contact with.

photowannabe said...

I have some problems too. I have been having trouble seeing several bloggers sights also. They just come up blank and I can't even access the comments to tell them.
So far Picasa still works most of the time for me. Good luck and I will keep checing back.

Anonymous said...

How annoying Blogger can be!
I hope you can get it up soon! Keep trying!

Anna said...

I had that problem and then started posting through Firefox...I haven't had a problem since. It was a problem with my the browser. Hope that helps.