Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

A very blessed resurrection day to all! He is risen! Hallelujah!

I've been without my computer for a few days, so I haven't checked in on everybody. Hopefully, I'll have it back, perhaps by this afternoon. I'm at my daughter's house right now, using hers. I look forward to catching up on everyone's doings. Till later.

6 comments:

Karen Townsend said...

Happy Easter, Beverly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!
I've been missing you I hope all is well with your computer soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

kenju said...

I hope you had a good Easter, Beverly, and that you get your computer back soon. I know how frustrating it can be without it!

Paul is a Hermit said...

Happy Easter!
You remind me of me, possibly.
You'll post that picture if it means, figuratively, killing the computer. Perhaps you have.
In that case, I hope for it's resurrection soon. It's co-operation too. You've shown it you mean business.

srp said...

I hope you had a great Easter.

I have tagged you for a Thinking Blogger Award... you can see why over at my place... Your posts always inspire and I know that when I need a prayer warrior, I can call on you.