Greetings from Chicago. I spent last week in the Windy City, enjoying a couple of conferences and sightseeing a bit. Behind me in this photo is the Sears Tower. I'm standing outside the Shedd Aquarium.
I arrived on Monday and immediately went to the McCormick Place for the P*mpered Chef conference. When I went this year, I had it in my head that I would "retire" from the business. I have remained active for the last two years by doing minimum requirements. My general health has prevented me from really enjoying doing the cooking shows, but I have enough clients who buy from me that I haven't stopped selling. Of course, when I go to these meetings and see all the new products, it's hard to give it up. Besides, I enjoy so much the friends that I've made through the business.
the lobby of the hotel looks out over the river. It is a pleasure to sit here and enjoy the view or





8 comments:
Great photos, Beverly! I know you had a great trip.
They are great pics! I love the ones of the flowers and the river. I am glad you had a good time. You did see Vicki, didn't you?
Oh how beautiful those pictures are! It's been many decades since I have been to Chicago but downtown doesn't look that different. You'll have to let us know how the conference went. What is Pampered Chef?
I love Chicago. Glad to hear you had a great time and are home safely. I'm looking forward to more pictures!
Great pics, Beverly. You are adorable!
I love Chicago, too. My eldest daughter had her first job there and I enjoyed a wonderful visit!
We keep talking about going to Chicago to visit some art museums, and stuff, and these pic's make the place look rather inviting! Do you recommend the hotel you stayed in?
I don't know where my long comment went yesterday. I was just saying how much i loved Chicago and the boat tour.
The place we went in Haiti was Hinche , quite far inland. We were also in a small village of Terra Casee.
I had to share these photos with my husband as it is his parent's hometown. How nice that the Sheraton has such a lovely river view. I could spend loads of time just enjoying that!
xo
Post a Comment