In April I spent two weeks with Ella, and we really got to know each other quite well. She's eight months old in these photos.
These are my absolute favorites photos of her so far. I love how she looked at the baby in the mirror.
Sarah and I drove up into North Carolina today. We'll drive on to Virginia in the morning...one day before the big birthday number 1 for Ella.



8 comments:
She couldn't get any cuter, Beverly! Have fun on her 1st birthday! Ella is in my prayers.
THe mirror photos are my favorites, too, Beverly.
Have a great time and give that baby a birthday kiss for me.
It is hard to believe it has been a year!
Give her a birthday "smooch" from me!!
:)
Enjoy every minute!
Dotsie
Such a beautiful collage-of such a beautiful baby. She really is lovely, Beverly. And I think you are both blessed by the amount of time of spend with each other. This child has a smile that lights up the whole place!
P.S. Happy Birthday tomorrow, sweet Ella!
Wonderful pictures - sorry I haven't been on my blog (cfsucks) for a long time - NO health problems - just really busy, but I'm about to start updating again. We've just moved to Chicago from KC and I'm taking a break from working to get the kids settled - which means some more time to blog! Thanks for inquiring!
That picture of Ella with the mirror is so endearing!
Hope her special day is filled with joy!
xo
Post a Comment