Thursday, September 13, 2007

Caught in the Act!

Hello, Ella here. It's been a long time since I've talked to you. My grammy says that lots of people look at my pictures and tell me how adorable I am. Thank you. Since I've learned how to walk and run, I find all kinds of fun things to do. One day when Daddy and Mommy weren't looking, I found this pretty box. When I looked inside, there were these white things, and I pulled one out, and then another one, and then another, and they just kept coming. I had so much fun. My daddy laughed when he saw me.
The doctor said I have a very bad bug in my throat, and I'm going to have to be on medicine for a month. That's a long time for such a little girl. My mommy and daddy, and Grammy and Aunt Sarah hope I get rid of that nasty bug and that it doesn't make me too sick.

Oh yes, my grammy is coming to see me in October for the whole month. She tells me she can hardly wait.

19 comments:

JeanMac said...

Too sweet! Kids love Kleenex, don't they?

Will say a pray for the bug to go!Such a burden for a wee one.

AC said...

October cannot come soon enough! Best wishes, hugs and kisses to Ella.

Anonymous said...

Beverly,

These photos and posts are just priceless of little Ella. I enjoy them ! Hope your trip is a safe one and a blessed one !

Praying !!

Blessings
Ron.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Poor Ella nasty bugs are no fun, even for grown ups. Hope you feel better real soon sweetie pie. I know that your Grammie is counting the days until October.

Have a great weekend Beverly!

KGMom said...

Oh so cute--and what a character. Kids can amuse themselves with. . .anything!

Karen Townsend said...

Hang on there, Ella! Nurse Grammy is on the way very soon!

kenju said...

She is so cute in every photo you post! I will pray that her bug skedaddles quickly.

srp said...

Oh, Ella.. do get well soon!
Did you say P.A. as in Pseudamonas aeruginosa? That is a big bug for such a small little girl. I wonder if the doctors will want to take her tonsils out soon.. they harbor bacteria and it is so hard to get rid of infection there. Prayers going up for Miss Ella.

Anonymous said...

What a funny and sweet little girl. Those pictures remind me of my oldest when he was that age and found a bottle of baby powder (he called it "owper"). What a mess we had.

I do hope she gets better soon.

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Every child gets "caught in the act" at least once. With such a poignant look on her face, who could be angry at Ella?

Thanks for sharing the photo!

Anonymous said...

My gosh, she is soooo cute!! Are those really tissues? I thought they must be diapers, 'cause that's such a big mess; oops, nope, I just clicked on the pic' and noticed the box (I'm a little slow, tonight!). I wish her mommy and daddy luck on punishing her, at those times in the future when punishment will be called for; that face could soften any angry heart!

I hope she gets over the nasty bug very soon.

Anonymous said...

Little Ella you are just the sweetest thing. :-) I hope that bad bug is gone very very soon.
How wonderful that Grammy will be visiting soon.. and for he whole month.. wow!!

Susie said...

Hi Ella,
I can tell you had a great time with those Kleenex!
I'm saying a prayer for you as I write this.
Many people (including me) have come to have a very special place in their hearts for sweet little you.
Enjoy your visit with Grammy!
xo

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Ella- THIS looks like so much fun! If all mischief was this satifying and inexpensive think of what a lark like would be for all of us. I'm sorry to hear of your bug- I think slight seasonal changes make everybody somewhat susceptible but you need to be extra careful so take all your medicine. What fun for you that your grandma is coming for such a long visit. I wanted to visit with her, too- but I'm back in Chicago so it will have to wait until next trip.

Babette said...

Just missed Vicki! She's an elusive one.

Ella is an angel in a cloud of tissues!

Get well prayers for you!

Rest assured, I'll be cheering for your Nittany Lions this Saturday!!

photowannabe said...

Dear Ella, take your medicine every day and get rid of that nasty bug before your Grammy comes to visit.
You look like you had as much fun with all that white stuff in the box as my 2 boys did at that age too.

kenju said...

Beverly, thanks for the recommendation. I read 2 or 3 posts and then put it in my favorites. I cannot imagine her pain.

L. said...

Dear Ella,
You silly girl pulling out all of those tissues! I bet that you liked how soft they were... : )

I love reading about you and your adventures...your Grammy and I share a lot of pictures and stories about you and Owen, my grandson.

How lucky you are to have Grammy come and visit you soon. I hope and pray that you are feeling much, much better by then so that you can have a wonderful time together!

Take care,
xoxo
(another) Grammie

JAM said...

Ella,
Repeat after me:

"If Mama and Daddy say no, ask Grandma."


Very good!

You and Grandma will get through juuust fine.