When I was with Ella in November, we read lots and lots of books. This particular book interested her because of the textures that were on each page, as well as the puppies on each page. Simply Coll adopted Sadie, a springer spaniel last year some time, and she often blogs about her. Her photos are so appealing. As we came to this page I said, "Well, there's Sadie in her younger days."
6 comments:
Very sweet pic.
Very sweet, indeed. You are lucky to have each other.
Love this photo and the feelings it evokes.
I hope your stress test wasn't too stressful! I almost need a tranquilizer to make a dentist's appointment so I can only imagine what my BP would be during a test.
Oh Beverly, the little pup does look like a baby Sadie. :-) How adorable.. and also of you and Ella. She is one lucky little girl to have such a grandma.
Thank you for this. :-)
Ya'll look so relaxed!
It's great for babies to LOVE books!!
Ella will be a good reader as she grows up.
I hope she enjoys all the wonderful adventures books can take her on.
She is so precious!!
Post a Comment