When I woke up this morning, there was no rain. Tropical Storm Fay went inland further south, as did Charlie in 2004. It's 2 in the afternoon right now, and the sun is shining. She's on her way across the state and may come back in further north.
Debra, over at Manx Mnews, is in the path of the storm should it follow its projected path. If you read her comment in the post down below, you will see why she is a bit anxious.
Thanks for you concern.
10 comments:
So happy for you and concerned for others. I'm glad the storm has been downgraded.
Still thinking about you. Stay safe.
So glad all is OK with you!
xo
It's good to know you will not have a bad time, Beverly. My family is back in NC now, so we're happy about that too!
I'm heaving a huge sigh of relief on your behalf. I always worry about my family and friends whenever a storm rolls in. Few things scare me more, and I'm so glad you're OK.
I am so glad that Fay has not reached hurricane safe!
Good that you missed it. Hope it leaves for good soon. All that rain is scary stuff.
Glad ya missed it,too!
blessings
did yiou read my litttle blurb beneath this blurg about manatees?
I'm glad to hear you are safe and sound.
I'm glad to hear all is well with you.
I'm sure that living in Florida you've had many nail biters over the years when it comes to storms.
Post a Comment