Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Susie said...

Never too young to start enjoying books and reading. She's adorable!!
xo

JeanMac said...

Love the look of concentration.

Wendy said...

Everyone loves Dr. Seuss! What a cutie-pie!

Reva said...

See how important reading is? Even she knows there is something interesting between each page. I love reading and always read to my children as infants and on up. Enjoy your little one.

kenju said...

That's not Ella is it?

She's cute, though.

Mother of Invention said...

This really says it all! If I were still teaching primary grades, I would get this and make it into a poster! You could have a caption contest for it. My friend, who still teaches in the library, would love this!

Did you google it?

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

As long as she's reading, I don't care what's in her mouth!

photowannabe said...

I love how she is so intently studying the book. Don't you wonder what is going on in that little mind? Great shot Beverly.

Beverly said...

she sure is looking this over...
she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

priceless! :-)