Happy is the theme that
Carmi chose for this week. He said to me, "I'm sure you have lots of photos for this." Indeed I do. This little girl brings so much joy wherever she is. I know I sound like a doting grandmother, but I can't help it. It's hard not to be just plain foolish over her. She's witty, she's a charmer, and can she ever talk. Happy? Yes, I am happy when I look at this little girl. My heart swells with love for her.
13 comments:
She is so precious. Who wouldn't fall for her?
It's easy to see why she makes you happy!
I know just how you feel. I am the same way about my grandchildren. Ella's a love!
no matter what the pose, she has that ethreal look...does she carry that look whereever she goes????she she she she
Her coloring is amazing..she's SO beautiful~!
How can you not hug her every second she's around!? JUST adorable..xxx
ethereal....miss spelled it the first time....heavenly or celestial
She has such beauty that shines from within...You deserve to be a proud grandma!
Keep posting pictures! It is such fun sharing our "babies" together!
xoxo
Grammie
She really is a precious little girl. How could you not be a loving doting grandma? She brings me joy, and I haven't even met her yet!
Yes - keep posting pics. It is such fun sharing our "babies" (as grammie said).
Hugs.
What sentiment, and what a sweet photo of a beautiful little girl. You express it well, Bev!
Ella just gets more lovely and huggable ( if that's possible) every time you post a picture. As a Gramma myself I know just how you feel. I had the younger Granddaughter and the "granddogger" over
night this weekend. It was really fun having Granddaughter #2 all to ourselves.
She is stunningly lovely- this picture makes me very happy! The game at the moment? Um, not so much. And it's pouring rain! But hope springs eternal!
I can understand why you are so in love with her. I'm sure the feelings are mutual. I want to give her a hug myself!
Being a grand parent is such a marvelous experience. And your little grand daughter is just the cutest. :-)
Post a Comment