Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

On our weekend in Washington, one of my requests was to visit the zoo. We not only got to see the wonderful animals that are there, but we also enjoyed the seasonal decorations.
Clever ghosts and goblins could be found all through the park.
Our walk through the park ended up seeing the big cats, my favorites. Happy Halloween! I'm sure I'll have pictures of Miss Ella to post tomorrow night.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I especially like the skeleton on the toilet!

photowannabe said...

Happy Halloween to you too. Fun decorations at the zoo. I can't wait to see some pictures of Ella.

Wendy said...

Happy Halloween to you too. Love those big cats! Can't wait to see Ella.

kenju said...

Happy Halloween, Beverly!!

Putz said...

jingle bells jingle all the way oh what fun it is to fly in a one orse open sleigh...dashing through the snow, over fields i go watcjing mommy kissing santa clus

jel said...

very cool,

Karen Townsend said...

Happy Halloween, Beverly.

Jamie Dawn said...

Happy Halloween to YOU!!!

We have Boo at the Zoo at the Little Rock Zoo too!
:-)

In Hot Springs, we have an amusement park called Magic Springs.
For the month of October, they are only open on the weekends, and for the whole month it is called Magic Screams.
After October, it closes down until spring.

I'm eager to see pics of Miss Ella.

JeanMac said...

I love the skeleton pic.