I'm so glad to see you posting more now, as I just so much enjoy your blog!! I now have a million things to write on my blog and wish I'd started one years ago. I love this. The pictures fill my head with many thoughts. Wish I could think of a caption for the David/Ella bike one. How about letting Ella caption it? She would say "Strong Man"
And a very happy birthday to Ella! Have a great trip. Stephen is here, Nyssa has been here a week but has to go back tomorrow and my cousins have arrived. It is a beehive of activity111
My suggested caption: "You're in good hands, with Daddy!"
Say, listen. (I've been reading Wodehouse, again!) In the first pic', only, Ella looks more like four or five years, to me! Goodness! She's still got it all, tho': looks, charm, sweetness, beauty, everything that makes her so photogenic. I love that little girl!
Have a wonderful time! I can't believe little Ella is 3 already! She looks so sweet - as she always does and more and more like you pic in the sidebar! I love that pic of her dad holding both Ella and her bicycle. Safe travels!
I missed these Bev....I was at the BlogHer Conference with my daughters....Oh my gosh these are so cute. Ella is just too much....sweet, sweet baby. Is that dad proud or what? I already know what fun YOU'LL have.... Love, Joy
10 comments:
Have a great time, Bev. I can hardly believe she is three. I know you will add a lot to the celebration!
I'm so glad to see you posting more now, as I just so much enjoy your blog!! I now have a million things to write on my blog and wish I'd started one years ago. I love this. The pictures fill my head with many thoughts. Wish I could think of a caption for the David/Ella bike one. How about letting Ella caption it? She would say "Strong Man"
And a very happy birthday to Ella! Have a great trip. Stephen is here, Nyssa has been here a week but has to go back tomorrow and my cousins have arrived. It is a beehive of activity111
you are so right, she IS a doll baby and I don't know how she got to be THREE.
How about for the floating trike, Keeping Her Safe.
you are so right, she IS a doll baby and I don't know how she got to be THREE.
How about for the floating trike, Keeping Her Safe.
My suggested caption: "You're in good hands, with Daddy!"
Say, listen. (I've been reading Wodehouse, again!) In the first pic', only, Ella looks more like four or five years, to me! Goodness! She's still got it all, tho': looks, charm, sweetness, beauty, everything that makes her so photogenic. I love that little girl!
Daddy. The safest way to travel!
She looks cuter every time I see her.
Have a wonderful time with the little darling...
Have a wonderful time! I can't believe little Ella is 3 already! She looks so sweet - as she always does and more and more like you pic in the sidebar! I love that pic of her dad holding both Ella and her bicycle. Safe travels!
I missed these Bev....I was at the BlogHer Conference with my daughters....Oh my gosh these are so cute. Ella is just too much....sweet, sweet baby. Is that dad proud or what? I already know what fun YOU'LL have.... Love, Joy
Post a Comment