Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloweens past and present


Ella's First Halloween - 2006
Cute little flower - 2007
Little Red Riding Hood - 2008

Little Miss Heffalump - 2009

Look!  I'm a bat. - 2010


 I thought you might like to see these.  I know some of you have known Ella from the start.  I've had so much fun each October being in Virginia and enjoying this time with her. 




19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Did Phil and I both wake you up from several blocks away? We are both on our computers and I called out to him "Check out Bev's blog!!" And we are both OOHING AWWWWWING so loud!! SWEET little Bella!

Fred Alton said...

WoW! What special photos of your Ella. I think the Heffalump was my favorite character - altho Lil Red Riding Hood was oh so cute!

Granny Annie said...

It does my heart so much good too see children still encouraged to enjoy Halloween. It is obvious Ella has grabbed a tradition she will not eagerly let go of. Isn't she precious.

kenju said...

She has wonderful costumes.

Putz said...

i have knowqn ella from the start, upstart that she is >>>have i been blogging and going to yourn blogg since 2006>???????????>>yes i have and most of the time just to see ella although i think bev is a stunner also

srp said...

Oooooo! What a scary purple bat! I know you've had fun with her this week. Have a very safe trip back to Florida and say hello to Judy for me!

Z said...

Thanks, Beverly, who else would make an adorable BAT|!!?

ALl the pix are so cute.

By the way, I was delighted to read your post about meeting Sue in S.F., but wish Sue lived in Los ANgeles :-)

jel said...

all cute,
The heffalump picture is my pick too :)

From the Kitchen said...

All so cute but I'm voting for Little Red Riding Hood as my favorite. She is adorable!!

Best,
Bonnie

Wanda said...

Hi there! Coming over to say Sue and I did have a wonderful time. Our husbands hit it off so well, we could hardly get a word in. Finally we sent them to one couch, and we took the other. haha.

I will bookmark you and come back to visit.

Wanda from Brushstrokes.

podso said...

How she has grown up as the years have flown. I also like your church mosaic--very nice. I guess you are headed back now, leaving a big part of you in VA. I could not believe it when I was reading Bonnie's blog and saw YOU were one of the bloggers she met at Starbucks!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh these are TOO cute. I love all of her costumes; but the little flower one from 2007 is just priceless. Ella is so adorable. ~Joy

Shammickite said...

I think Ella loves Hallowe'en!
And don't all little girls (and boys too) love to dress up?
What a sweet little bat. Quite batty!!!

photowannabe said...

Too, too cute. Her costumes are so clever. I loveher being a purple bat.
You are so fortunate to go to Virginia each Oct. I know Ella can't wait for you to get there. Love ya
Sue

Wendy said...

My, has she ever grown up in the space of a few short years! I love her little red riding hood costume the best. But she makes a good bat too! So creative.

Nice you can spend halloween with Ella and family. I also spent this halloween with my son, wife and their 3 year old son. As it is a year of "firsts" for me, I wanted to be away for this one(and my birthday which is the day after halloween). You know what I mean.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I absolute love these! Way to go Ella. I just can't believe she is already so grown. Time passes too quickly for this gramma's heart. :-)

Amy said...

Can I say she is too cute for words. :)

JeanMac said...

I love seeing these again - she's such a beauty.

Beverly said...

Such a cutie!