Are you up in Charlottesville with that precious little girl and the rest of the family? I do hope so and hope you have a blessed day. This presentation is just lovely!
Thinking of you on this day, Bev!! We are both sick and at home, too contagious to be around family. I hope you are feeling well and look forward to seeing you really soon!
Yes, Praise God from whom all blessings flow! What a wonderful thing to stop and count our blessings! At the top of the list after the work of salvation wrought through faith in the blood of Christ is FAMILY. I'm blessed with a loving family, a few choice friends and a lot of friends in the faith.
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful Bev. If you were with Ella...I know it was. Now on to Xmas...geesh we hardly have time to languish in the warmth and love of T-Day before we have to move on; but I do love the holidays. Take care sweet friend... ~Joy
these last two blogs have got me excited about my next mission<>><<><>it has been confirmed that april of 2011 we will go to mexico for an lds mission for 2 years{me and the wife}
9 comments:
Are you up in Charlottesville with that precious little girl and the rest of the family? I do hope so and hope you have a blessed day. This presentation is just lovely!
beautiful, Happy thanksgiving. My dad insisted for all the years he was a pastor of a church that we sing this song at the beginning of each service.
Thinking of you on this day, Bev!! We are both sick and at home, too contagious to be around family. I hope you are feeling well and look forward to seeing you really soon!
I hope you are having a wonderful day, Beverly.
I love that hymn.
Yes, Praise God from whom all blessings flow! What a wonderful thing to stop and count our blessings! At the top of the list after the work of salvation wrought through faith in the blood of Christ is FAMILY. I'm blessed with a loving family, a few choice friends and a lot of friends in the faith.
hope your day has been blessed
huggs
Beverly, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. It has turned very cold here. I'm enjoying staying in and looking forward to a turkey sandwich!!
Best,
Bonnie
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful Bev. If you were with Ella...I know it was. Now on to Xmas...geesh we hardly have time to languish in the warmth and love of T-Day before we have to move on; but I do love the holidays. Take care sweet friend... ~Joy
these last two blogs have got me excited about my next mission<>><<><>it has been confirmed that april of 2011 we will go to mexico for an lds mission for 2 years{me and the wife}
Post a Comment