Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Safely home

Sarah and I arrived home last night from Virginia. Our trip home was smooth flying. Flying to Virginia on Friday into the edge of the storm was something else, especially for Sarah who doesn't travel well in the best of circumstances.

On our way to Waynesboro I commented to her that if we were at home, there is no way we would be out in the weather we were driving in. Thankfully we arrived safely at David's home and spent four days oohing and ahhing over Ella. She's a cutie.

I have oodles of things to do today, but I'll get a picture up of her later on...maybe tomorrow.

6 comments:

Karen Townsend said...

Glad you made it ok through the nasty weather. I know baby Ella is glad, too!

Susie said...

Looking forward to pictures!
Glad you made it safely home...

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the trip went well and that you are safe after venturing out into the storm. Waiting for pictures :-)

srp said...

I was thinking about you while we were stuck in the house by the flood water on Friday. It is a blessing that it went east of Richmond, less flooding there.

jel said...

Glad you made it home safe and looking foward to seeing the pictures! :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I had a feeling you would get some effect from Ernesto. Glad to hear thatit wasn't bad though. You'll have to fill us in on Ella though. Happy to hear you are safely back.