Tuesday, September 19, 2006

September 19, 1941

My friends know how I love cats, even though I don't have one at my house right now. The inside of the card says, "As long as we can keep our chests and stomachs from doing the same thing." Hopefully that won't happen. Speaking of cats, I read that every life needs nine cats.

Thank you for your well wishes. I'm going to do some more photos soon, maybe tomorrow, but I have a few other tasks at hand before I do that.

If you'd like to know what important events happened on your birthday, or what famous person or celebrity was born on your birthday, go to wikipedia. I found out that George Washington gave his farewell address on this date. Cass Elliott and I share the same birthday, even the same year. Wow, I'm impressed. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

amarkonmywall said...

I think you've aged better than Cass Elliott. :-) Happy Birthday! No cats? Sophie is wondering if she could come live with you, since you have a yard.

So, when I come to Florida next we go eat shrimp, right?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! My turn tomorrow, but I'll be a mere 61. ;~) So why do my hips feel 75?

srp said...

I hope you had nothing but sunshine and blue skies today. May you have the energy and breath to blow out all your candles and may your birthday wish come true.

Happy Birthday!

Oh, yes. Is that nine duing a lifetime? If so I've reached my quota.

kenju said...

I'm 1 year and 11 days older than you - at least I think that's right...LOL. I share a birthday with Grace Slick and Fonzie.

Tommy said...

A day late and a dollar short, Happy Birthday Beverly, one of my newest friends. God bless you and thanks for the pictures!

TJ said...

I do know that Cher and I share the same birthdate, not the year mind ya!!
:-D

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Well so far we've had 6 cats...guess I need to find a few more!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!