Friday, November 17, 2006

Am I cute, or what?


I can hardly wait to get my hands on this baby again. Whenever I call David and ask him how Ella is, the classic answer is "fine." So I realize that I have to get my most descriptive narrative from her mother. And she is doing fine. She certainly looks like she's gaining weight well, doesn't she.

They're off to Ella's other grandparents for Thanksgiving, where she'll get to visit with her little cousin who is about nineteen months old. Then at Christmas they'll be travelling here to spend Christmas in Florida. I'm really tempted to look for a quick flight to Waynesboro before then, however.

Thanks for all your comments upon my return. I felt so out of the loop when I was gone and then didn't have my computer. I value each of you, even though I've never met any one of you. It is amazing how the internet has been used to create bonds we never would have known.

10 comments:

Susie said...

I can't believe how filled out she has become! Makes you just want to cuddle her to pieces! I'd make that trip too!
:)

srp said...

Oh Beverly, she is such a sweetheart! And all ready for Valentine's Day with her cute shirt. Of course her first and BEST Valentine will be her Daddy!

We are soooo glad to have you back!

Karen Townsend said...

That face and those big eyes! She is too yummy. I would want to be one of those obnoxious women and pinch those cheeks.

jel said...

isn't that the truth! :)


and she is a doll!


Blessings

Tommy said...

Simply adorable. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm gonna lay it on thick tomorrow in the sermon. Too much whining going on around here.

kenju said...

She is indeed adorable, and I am glad you will see her at Christmas (maybe before).

I know what you mean about bonds; I feel the same way. Isn't it odd? But very nice.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

How adorable Ella is! And absolutely she looks like she has gained weight. I had to laugh because I thought this is probably the only time in life we WANT to gain weight!

I agree with you the strange magical power of the internet. When I started blogging I was simply doing it as a way of keeping a journal about my cats. It has turned out to be so much more than I could have ever expected,and it's been wonderful to "meet" people like you and grow to care and enjoy the friendship that has bloomed.

Anonymous said...

Oh my.. look how she has grown! She is just so darn cute. :-)

Anonymous said...

What more can be said? She's precious! I'm glad she's doing so well.

I, too, agree with your comment about Internet bonding. I have friends I've never met in a number of places I've never been. How did we ever get along without the 'Net?!

And I'm glad you're back on. Missed you!

AC said...

Wow, what a huggable baby. I'll bet that tummy just begs for smooches. She has really grown fast!

The whole baby thing goes by fast. Someday I hope I'll be the grandma.