Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Away for a couple of days

Hello all,
I'm going to Orlando tomorrow for a couple of days. While I'm gone, my computer is going to a friend's house for some repair. I went to install a piece of hardware the other day. There was a CD that had information that needed to be loaded, and my dvd drive wouldn't work. Oh, dear. Dan says he thinks he has one that will work in it.
Dan's a great guy. He works for V***n, and he works on computers at night after dinner. He's self-taught and reasonable. He used to not charge anything, but since computers have become so much more complex, it takes longer to do things on it and to it. He's still very reasonable.
I'll see you early next week. Have a good weekend

7 comments:

srp said...

Wish he lived here... take care.

Susie said...

A good computer repairman is handy to have around. Lucky you!
Have a safe trip...

jel said...

yes have a safe trip,
blessings

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hope you have a great time. Let us know when you get back.

Many blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time in Orlando. Hopefully all things computer are up and running by the time you get home. :-)

TJ said...

Have a great trip and can't wait to hear all about it...praying traveling mercies for you!
(((hugs)))

AC said...

The time I had a little computer trouble I figured I would be out of a machine for weeks but it was only 2 days. How does anyone understand what goes on in there?