Too funny- this is where Sophie lives. It's a constant gentle struggle between us and she always ends up with at least some extra affection as she's removed.
That baby is more than cute Beverly- she is really beautiful. At the risk of sounding totally weird (I should put this in a separate e-mail, perhaps?) I sometimes organize my prayers when I walk around this big city from place to place. Sunday is my current day to walk to the zoo and Sunday has become my day when I earnestly pray for all the children in my awareness who could use a little extra oompf. A dear friend's grandson who was born with hypoplastic left heart, a sweet baby I know who's parents are divorcing and so forth. Ella has been on this list these past months so, between here and the seal lions, she is very much in my prayers. And she looks and sounds as though she is blessed with so much love and she does indeed seem very "fine."
This cartoon is soooo right. One is in a tenuous position if you attempt to move a sleeping cat. They do not appreciate being lifted from favorite chairs, beds, desks, or computers.
I'm just glad the cats don't know how to type. Who knows what they would order. I've got to figure out how to take the keyboard apart and clean it--the air spray method doesn't git-r-done.
Happy Thanksgiving, Beverly! Visiting with you every day is one of the things I'm grateful for. I look forward to sharing all the next chapters. Kisses to Ella.
10 comments:
LOL :0>
Too funny- this is where Sophie lives. It's a constant gentle struggle between us and she always ends up with at least some extra affection as she's removed.
That baby is more than cute Beverly- she is really beautiful. At the risk of sounding totally weird (I should put this in a separate e-mail, perhaps?) I sometimes organize my prayers when I walk around this big city from place to place. Sunday is my current day to walk to the zoo and Sunday has become my day when I earnestly pray for all the children in my awareness who could use a little extra oompf. A dear friend's grandson who was born with hypoplastic left heart, a sweet baby I know who's parents are divorcing and so forth. Ella has been on this list these past months so, between here and the seal lions, she is very much in my prayers.
And she looks and sounds as though she is blessed with so much love and she does indeed seem very "fine."
The cartoon is so cute! Did someone peek through my window and see Vincent lounging on the keyboard? LOL!
I loved that cartoon, our cat
Mitten is like a sassy grandchild.
Thanx for sharing, hadn't seen it yet and will show it to hubby Gene.
This cartoon is soooo right. One is in a tenuous position if you attempt to move a sleeping cat. They do not appreciate being lifted from favorite chairs, beds, desks, or computers.
too funny! :-)
Thank you so much for your visit to my site and your kind words. It helps so much to know that others understand the love and loss of a pet.
I'm just glad the cats don't know how to type. Who knows what they would order. I've got to figure out how to take the keyboard apart and clean it--the air spray method doesn't git-r-done.
Happy Thanksgiving, Beverly! Visiting with you every day is one of the things I'm grateful for. I look forward to sharing all the next chapters. Kisses to Ella.
This is very cute!
I pray you have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving.
Blessings,
Lori
Post a Comment