Some of you recall my blog about my friend, Eunice, whom I visited on my way to Virginia. Eunice is the dear friend who has befriended Sam and Butternut, the two neighborhood dogs.
Eunice had been very stubborn for a very long time about having a computer or even webtv so that she could have e-mail. She finally relented this past year. She has MSNTV...like webtv, but she can access the internet and read everything on her TV monitor. It is really quite the ticket. While I was there, I bookmarked some blogs for her to read, especially those who post photos of cats.
When she came back home to Bradenton, she had some problems connecting to her DSL. My friend, Peg, who was down from Chicago for a week, went over on Sunday afternoon to help her get it connected and working. They had to call V*** and talk to a technician.
When Eunice was finished talking with him, she said, "Thank you, Jesus." Peg thought she was offering up a brief prayer. Eunice said, "No, the tech person's name is Jesus, and he said that he's available 24 hours a day to help."
Isn't that just like Jesus!!!
"Lo, I am with you always, unto the end of the earth." Unlike Jesus, who was on the other end of the phone line with Eunice, He knows what we need even before we ask. I find that a most comforting thought.
7 comments:
Jesus is always there for us! So glad he was there when Eunice needed him! :)
God works in mysterious ways his wonders to perform. No doubt.
So true Beverly.
Well, this story gave me a chuckle. Thanks, I needed that today!
*amen* Beverly!
Happy to read that Eunice is now connected. I remember her story well.. and love that Jesus was there to help.
me, too.
Post a Comment