I received this in an e-mail. Perhaps you've already seen it.
The dizzy aunt -- Verti Gogh
The brother who ate prunes -- Gotta Gogh
The brother who worked at a convenience store -- Stop N. Gogh
The grandfather from Yugoslavia -- U Gogh
The cousin from Illinois -- Chica Gogh
His magician uncle -- Where Diddy Gogh
His Mexican cousin -- A. Mee Gogh
The Mexican cousin's American half-brother -- Gring Gogh
The nephew who drove a stage coach -- Wells Far Gogh
The constipated uncle -- Cant Gogh
The ballroom dancing aunt -- Tang Gogh
The bird lover aunt -- Flamin Gogh
His nephew psychoanalyst -- E Gogh
The fruit loving cousin -- Man Gogh
An aunt who taught positive thinking -- Way To Gogh
The little bouncy nephew -- Poe Gogh
A sister who loved disco -- Go Gogh
And his niece who travels the country in a van -- Winnie Bay Gogh
And there ya Gogh!
8 comments:
I have seen it, Beverly, but it never fails to make me laugh anyway. It's so creative!
A good chuckle.
Hi Beverly,
Thanks for the tension reliever!
Wishing you a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving !
Blessings.
Ron.
That's a good one Beverly. I will have to remember that one to share. I like the groaner type of humor.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Sue
I enjoy this kind of word humor so much! Thanks for the giggle.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Beverly!
This one was new to me.
Thanks for sharing!
Have a warm, wonderful, and very tasty Thanksgiving. God bless you & your family!!
Rev. JD says that gluttony is not a sin on Thanksgiving. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving Beverly! Many Blessings!
That's great, I've never seen it.
I had a friend years ago whose last name was Key, and we'd try to make up names for his future kids. Mon Key, Dawn Key, Hank Key, etc.
Post a Comment