One of the treats of the trip to St. Augustine was shopping--window shopping for me. There were many appealing shops to visit. One that I especially enjoyed had all things related to cats. Another one was this chocolate shop. My mouth watered; my eyes danced at the sights, but I resisted. I asked the clerk if she minded my taking some photos, and she said, "Go right ahead." I'm sure she figured it might be good advertisement.
Edibles in all forms. Carmi's theme this week is "edible." Whose taste buds wouldn't be tempted by all this chocolate in its many forms.
As I turned to leave the store, I passed by shelves of shirts, all singing the praises of chocolate. I especially enjoyed this one.

11 comments:
Hey, you've redecorated! I like the new background. I also like the chocolate, but since I'm trying to be good - I only glanced at it....
LOL
YUMmmmmmmmmm!
: )
Yes, I love your background. So sweet. My only wish for those who are smart enough to make these things is that they would widen the area where we type the blog and put the pictures. Then you could increase the picture size a little. But this is truly adorable!
Of course I am trying not to look at the candy and chocolates... looking is all it takes to put the pounds on.
I like the new look...and the candy...
Yes.....very edible indeed.
Shops that specialize in chocolate and/or cats... I would have loved that! :-)
Good for you...resisting. Love that T-shirt.
I doubt I'd make it out of that place alive. Chocolate is a definite weakness of mine, and we may have to make a side trip to St. Augustine next time we're in FL.
I gave it up for LENT...Gotta close your blog now ..FAST!! (Smile)
I am absolutly drooling! Your willpower is truly super-human!
Was that the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory? We first discovered them in Durango, CO, but have since seen them in a number of places, including some airline terminals.
I can hardly walk by one without going in; if I go in, I cannot get out without at least taking a sample of whatever they have up...like fudge, or something.
Post a Comment