Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen-He is Risen Indeed



Warm Easter Greetings to you all this morning! Rejoice!

10 comments:

JeanMac said...

I always feel sad on good Friday and joyous on Sunday. good posts.happy Easter to you and yours.

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

On this Resurrection Day, may you be filled with hope afresh. A glorious Easter to you, Beverly!

Reva said...

Thanks for the Easter wishes but I couldn't watch the little movie since I still can't get the sound working on my laptop computer. Sorry.
Have a wonderful Easter Sunday today.
(we are watching the snow falling here and the Easter bunny is making tracks everywhere he goes.)

Anonymous said...

I have loved that song for more than 25 years! It will never be old!

Wendy said...

Happy Easter to you and your family, Bev! I love your background. Haven't changed mine yet to a nice easter look, but I sure like yours!

Z said...

I hope you and Ella and her family had a BEAUTIFUL EASTER SUNDAY, dear Beverly! I LOVE THIS VIDEO!

God bless!! xxx Z

Joy Des Jardins said...

I hope your Easter with your beautiful family was warm and wonderful Bev....much love to you. ~Joy

photowannabe said...

This is one of my favorites. Thanks for the video. I haven't heard it in a long time.
Jesus is alive indeed.

Putz said...

hey christ reallu prematted my easter, read my blog about randy jonson in arizona pitching an almost no hitter lachhhhhoooooochheeee kid

Bellezza said...

Alleluiah, He is risen indeed!