Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Reflective

Carmi's theme this week is "reflective." I really didn't need an excuse to post this photo, but it fits the theme, and it is one of my favorite photos of Ella. I have tried since that day to get more photos of her showing her reflection, but she's too quick these days. Is she cute, or what!

Some have asked where I've been...a little bogged down, a little lazy, spending too much time on Facebook. I do read everyone's blogs, even if I don't take time to comment. Our Sweet Adelines chorus is on its way to competition this weekend in Daytona Beach, and then I'm on my way to Virginia for a couple of weeks with Ella. See you then.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

kenju said...

Every photo you post of Ella is adorable, but this will be my forever favorite!!

jel said...

CUTE~T~PIE!

HOPE YA HAVE A GOODtime and safe trip!

carmilevy said...

I love the spirit of this shot. Its rarity makes it that much more precious.

So glad you're getting such quality time with her. She'll remember it always.

srp said...

As a grandma you most certainly do NOT have to have an excuse to post this picture. It is so sweet... such sugar all in one place. Have fun with Ella!

Wendy said...

It is a good pic of Ella, but then is there such thing as a bad pic of Ella? Never!! She is such a little cutie-pie.
Have fun with your singing. And enjoy your trip to Virginia. Don't forget your camera!
Hugs

photowannabe said...

I remember this precious picture of Ella. What a little sweetie.
Have fun and sing your heart out in Daytona and of course have a wonderful time with Ella. Are you going to be the Easter Bunny for her?

Ginny Hartzler said...

This picture just makes me melt! And her personality is just as sweet as her precious little face. Look at how straight her little back is! Seems like ages since any of us has had posture that good.

KGMom said...

Oh my--so so sweet. Don't you just wish you could package that innocence and keep it forever?
Nah--not really. If you did you would miss all the fun mischievous times!
As for your sometimes absence--duly noted. I have found blogging to be more satisfactory than Facebook. Nothing against FB--it just doesn't give me the depth I want.
So I usually do a quick cruise every couple of days--and then go back to reading and writing blogs.

Can you believe it--my word verification word: CUTER

Anonymous said...

"Is she cute, or what!" You had to ask??? I have never seen a bad pic' of Ella; her little face was made for cameras! Well, and grandmas.

Anonymous said...

P.S. to KGMom: I agree re: blogs vs. FB. My problem is that I spend more time in this chair than I ought to, and I need to cut down on most everything that keeps me here.

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I'm glad you keep reading your favorite blogs, even though you don't drop many comments along the way!

Anonymous said...

this is just too cute! so soft with a vintage feel. hope you are enjoying every moment with her!

L. said...

I, for one, have missed your postings (even though I do follow you on Facebook!). : )

That photo is incredibly beautiful...almost ethereal.

Safe travels....keep us updated when you can!

xoxo

Beverly said...

I love the softness of the picture. I know what you mean I too am reading and not haveing time to talk...

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourite photos of Ella as well. What a delight she is. A treasured capture.