Last weekend Sarah and I drove to Virginia to attend the wedding of my nephew and Sarah's cousin Tim. Ella was the flower girl. Being three, we weren't sure if she would perform, but perform she did. On Monday when her caregiver asked her whose wedding she was in, she said, "Mine!" She and the ring bearer were two cuties, for sure.
Since we were together there and wouldn't be together on Christmas Day, we had our Christmas during our visit. On Sunday morning, we enjoyed breakfast at the hotel. The server let Ella use this little glass to sample pineapple juice, and she did think she was something with that glass.
The clerk at the desk was gracious to take our picture all together. David had to stand to the side, or he would have surely hidden the tree. Afterwards, we went back up where we opened our gifts. Of course, all eyes were on the Bella. We love every minute that we have with her.
All too soon we had to say good-by and be on our way. We had a bit of snow on our car...a strange sight for Floridians. David and Sabrina drove home to two feet of snow in their yard.

10 comments:
These photos are a feast for the eyes, Beverly. Thank you for posting them!
How I love these pictures, especially the one with Ella holding the little glass. I am so very glad that you got to celebrate Christmas together! We had wondered why she had the lion ahead of time. She brought it straight to our house on Monday, of course. We had our little get together with D. & S. last night. I have some stories for you that I will e-mail whenever I catch a breath.
she looks so much older on the last picture! Like maybe five years old. She is quite beautiful in that photo.
Bev, Ella Bella gets more beautiful every time I see her. that is a wonderful family photo to treasure and show her when she grows up. memories, what would we do with out them. Glad you made it safely with all that snow up there.
Oh Beverly... what a little angel she is. Such a beautiful child. I so understand how they become our universe.
Sending warm Christmas wishes your way.
She is so grown up....pretty girl...
What a lovely event. Ella looks like she had a blast!
Wishing you a happy Christmas and may 2010 be good to you and your family.
Beautiful pictures, Bev. I haven't seen snow since I lived in London. I kind of like it that way.
Have a very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
Ella is a real beauty!!!! I can't get over how grown up she looks in these pictures.
.....glad that you had a wonderful Christmas...and, sending wishes for a happy and healthy 2010!
Oh, I'm glad I stopped back to see Ella in all her splendor....adorable. Love the pic of all of you. Happy New Year Bev... Hugs, Joy
Post a Comment