Saturday, August 12, 2006

Encouraging news about Ben

In April, I began telling you about Ben, a young man, my daughter's age, who was stricken with testicular cancer. Here is the latest update from his wife. I thought you would like to read this and rejoice and pray for continued healing.

Good news!!!! Ben's HCG (cancer count) is down to 24. We also had a very encouraging appointment at a different rehab facility. They seemed very positive and hopeful about possibility for Ben's arm and are recommending him for a day program designed for younger people hoping to get back to work. It is a much more aggressive program and meets 5 days a week for about 6 hours. It even includes transportation which would be a huge stress relief since I've gone back to work now and am not as free to take him to his various appointments. Please pray that our insurance will cover this, and that if it won't, that we will find a way to cover it.

1 comment:

jel said...

this is great news !
thanks !


blessings