Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
that was a sad post,!Beverly,I think you will ready like that CD by Chris Rice! :)have a blessing of a day!
thanks for the reference...I popped over and said a wee word!!:-D
Incredibly moving. Any animal lover would understand the despair and loss of losing a beloved friend.Thanks for sharing as I weep with joy and sorrow.Drop by and visit us today is our 1 year anniversary!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that was a sad post,!
Beverly,
I think you will ready like that CD by Chris Rice! :)
have a blessing of a day!
thanks for the reference...I popped over and said a wee word!!
:-D
Incredibly moving. Any animal lover would understand the despair and loss of losing a beloved friend.
Thanks for sharing as I weep with joy and sorrow.
Drop by and visit us today is our 1 year anniversary!
Post a Comment