Take a look at this cartoon. I sometimes feel like that. Now, SRP and Vicki and a few others I know know all about those things. (I hesitate to copy stuff to a blog that is copyrighted, so be sure to take a look.)
When I try to upload from P*casa, I see this "local host" in the html. Then I try to change it like SRP said, and I just get a smaller box. If I upload from "My Documents", I don't have a problem. However, when I download photos from my camera, they go to P*casa and bypass My Documents.
I have a photo of Ella I want to upload because it is just SO CUTE. It's in My Documents, but when I upload it, it is sideways because that is the way I took it. In P*casa, I can turn it, but coming from My Documents, it's sideways. I welcome any suggestions. I know the solution would be to put them all in My Pictures, but I guess I need someone to sit down with me and help me move them.
Do you know about kids who have the label, LD, and ADD, and ADHD? Well, I used to tell people at my Pampered Ch*f shows when I was looking for a tool, that I'm OD, organizationally disabled...not my strong suit. Besides, I should be doing other things besides playing at my computer all day.
10 comments:
But hanging out on the computer is so much fun...
If I knew how to do the whole photo thing, I would give you some advice. I'm not there yet.
You did Pampered Chef? Why didn't I know that? I have been to 3-4 parties and I always find some great gadget to buy.
I cannot upload to the blog from Picasa anymore. Since I changed to the new blogger, it won't let me in, which is a croc, since it is all google anyway.
To cute! I love the cartoon.
Beverly, I like the new look and the picture is great.
I do not use either blogger or P*casa ..so I am not able to help you much.
Are you familiar with flickr at all. I use this site to store many of my online photos. I am pretty sure that they do have a feature that allows you to post pictures to your blog but , again, I am not to familiar with it.
http://www.flickr.com/
I hope you find a way cause I would love to see that photo of Ella. She is such a little darling. :-)
I just ask my 10 year old to help me. He tries to teach me, but I'm an old dog and all that. ;~)
Beverly
You should have a photo editor in Microsoft that will allow you to change the size and direction of your pictures in MY DOCUMENTS.
I always load from MY PICTURES, but once in a great while I have trouble loading stuff so I have used FLickr like Colleen suggested. But the last time I used Flickr is was with the OLD blogger.
Great cartoon and I think I'm OD too. I love spending time on the computer but I really don't know what I am doing. I wish I could help you with your dilemma. I'm lucky i can get my pictures posted.
I just right click on the photo and tell it to open in whatever program has photo editing (I have several)
Windows picture has a rotation feature and then you can download it from there.
:)
I put all of my pic's into Microsoft Office Picture Manager, where I can edit just about to my heart's content. I'm sure that includes rotating, but I haven't had a need for that, so I'm not sure. But pretty sure.
Clarification: My pic's are still in My Documents/My Pictures, but open with MOPM. When I want to use them in my blog (which isn't Blogger), I just Browse accordingly.
P.S. To take pictures, I also just press the doohickey. But sometime, I'd like to take a class in photography. Also one in ASL. Sometime.
Post a Comment