Tucker had his surgery yesterday afternoon. Sarah called me last night and said that she had brought him home. The vet said he thought he would be happier at home than at the office. The mass was very large. Some tests will be done it. He's quite miserable right now, but Sarah said as soon as she opened the door of the carrier, he was out of there.
So with some antibiotics, some pain medicine and Sarah's TLC, hopefully he'll make a good recovery.
Thanks for your interest.
8 comments:
Oh Beverly
I hope all is well with Tucker. What a magnificient little guy he is.
We will all purr for Tucker.
Good News!!! :)
I was wondering about him; thanks for the update. Let us know how he does and what the mass was.
I'm thinking about Tucker, and Sarah.... mental hugs!!
Pretty Tucker. I hope the recovery is speedy and the prognosis good. I am sure Sarah is happy to have him at home with her.
Glad he is at home. He'll probably recover better there with all that TLC.
Sweet kitty. I know he will be curled up with your daughter, feeling better already.
I'm glad he's doing better. It's amazing how imbedded pets can become in our lives.
Post a Comment