Tell me, those of you who have changed formats of your blogs, or changed the template, does everything change over o.k. if you haven't done any fancy stuff to your blog? I would like to change the appearance of mine, but I'm afraid to for fear of losing my stuff.
2 comments:
OK, I read the directions. So maybe I'll give it a try.
When changing within blogger, everything seems to work fine. I had to check the directions a billion times though because I am intimidated by computery stuff. It worked, even for me, so it must not be difficult.
Wait, you HAVE changed the template and colors!!! so Yay!. Looks great.
I've been fooling around with another site and template too, with a different name, just to see what I could make it do. I've got no content there though. Well hardly any template either. So far it is an outlet for anxiety,trying to concentrate on directions to a foreign virtual land.
Post a Comment