Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Rock-a-by, Baby
Twenty-seven years ago this was the scene at our house as our son came home to live with us. Pretty soon my son will have a picture like this one...one of him holding his new daughter. I can hardly wait!
That tiny stage is too short in time isn't it?? But we get a little gift called grandchild. I have a book called When a Child is Born So is a Grandmother, and I believe it is so! :-D
I'll bet it seems like yesterday! I know the past almost 21 years have flown from a day and a picture truly similar. Sweet memory and congratulations in advance on the new baby.
If you read my blog you will notice a lot of baby pictures - my room mate's daughter just had another little grand daughter for him. He hurt his arm last Dec at work and still can't use it good so he is scared to hold the baby but I did get one picture of him holding her with Mom sitting right there.
5 comments:
That tiny stage is too short in time isn't it??
But we get a little gift called grandchild.
I have a book called When a Child is Born So is a Grandmother, and I believe it is so!
:-D
So cute!
I'll bet it seems like yesterday! I know the past almost 21 years have flown from a day and a picture truly similar. Sweet memory and congratulations in advance on the new baby.
Aww....how sweet. We've just heard that our 28 year old daughter is expecting our first child in Jan.
If you read my blog you will notice a lot of baby pictures - my room mate's daughter just had another little grand daughter for him. He hurt his arm last Dec at work and still can't use it good so he is scared to hold the baby but I did get one picture of him holding her with Mom sitting right there.
Post a Comment