Yesterday and today I have been reading the blog of Laura VanRyn, one of the young women who was in the tragic accident in Indiana, that took the life a staff member and students from Taylor University.
As you have read in the news, there was a mixup in identity of the two young women. The parents of the dead girl were caring for the survivor, thinking that it was their daughter.
They say in their blog that, as time went on, and she began to come out of the coma, that they began to wonder if this was truly their daughter. It is just amazing to read...of the faith of these two families in this time of grief and confusion that has come into their lives.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing that blog site...I have been wondering about that news story and now it is very much fleshed out for me...hope your eyes are getting better soon!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you'll be back. You are the first of thousands of people who have come by my blog for Van Ryn/Cerak info to say "hey." Nice to meet you.
Hh
Post a Comment