I tried to upload a photo through Blogger this a.m., but never could, so I decided to try Picasa. It seems to be working fine.
This is a picture I took of Ella when I was in Virginia right after she was born. I know she will have lost that totally newborn look when I see her on Friday.
Hopefully the wind and rain from Ernesto will be out to sea by then.
7 comments:
she is a doll :)
hoping you get to see her!
take care when you go!
little Miss Ella...pretty in pink!!
:-D
Such a pretty baby. You are so right. They change so quickly at this age. We will need LOTS of new pictures. :-)
I hope your plans remain intact and you get to spoil that baby with your visit Friday. Such a sweet face.
She is such a cutie pie, you just want to kiss those little cheeks all over. I'm sure she already has her dad wrapped around her little finger and all tied up.
Another gorgeous photo! I hope you don't get too much from Ernesto!
She's such a beautiful baby. I'm sure you're counting the moments until you can give her some good Grammy cuddles!!
Post a Comment