Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Friday, August 04, 2006
Happy birthday
I just would like to announce the arrival of my very first grandchild, a little girl, born at 3:26 this morning. Parents and baby are doing fine. I'll be on my way to see her soon.
After having five sons, my mother wanted a little granddaughter in the worst way and she got her wishfirst time out. That's awesome, Beverly. Funny, you don't look like a grandma!
10 comments:
Congratulations Grandma!
Name? Is there a name yet?
WOO HOO Your a granny! :)
way to go
God is very good !
have a safe trip!
and give them all a hug from me!
God bless
After having five sons, my mother wanted a little granddaughter in the worst way and she got her wishfirst time out. That's awesome, Beverly.
Funny, you don't look like a grandma!
CONGRATS!!!
This is really wonderful news.
Thanks for sharing.
Baby girl clothes are the best. Congratulations on the grandbaby!
Congrats, grandma! Think of the fun shopping for a little girl. May she have a peaceful and prosperous life.
Bev,
A little girl! How wonderful! You must be thrilled...
Grandchildren are one of life's greatest blessings. Enjoy every moment with her...
HUGE CONGRATS!!!!
(((hugs)))
Congratulations, Beverly. I hope you'll post a photo of her.
I'm a little late but congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment