I wanted to show you a picture of this beautiful granddaughter with her eyes open, and oh yes, her beautiful mother.
Thank you all for your interest and concern. When my son called me Friday evening and told me about the call from the pediatrician's office about the blood test, he was understably upset. They took her Saturday morning for another blood test. Results will be known this coming week.
The doctor did tell them that there is a very high percentage of "false positives" with this test and even with the second one. If the second one should be positive, they would proceed with the sweat test at the appropriate time.
So I thank you for your continued concern and prayers. I'll let you know the results as soon as I know.
10 comments:
praying for a "false positive" for little Ella and adding her to my new blog prayer list!
(((hugs)))
they are both beautiful :)
you should be very proud!
will be praying !
take care
God bless
Beverly, I am hopeful that the second test will negative and that beautiful little girl will be fine.
Thanks for the visit and comment. Mr. kenju had his car totaled by a woman 86-88 years old, who made a left turn across his path. She simply said "I didn't see you there", and when her son came to the accident location, she told him and the cops that my husband caused the accident. They could tell that was not the case. Luckily, my husband was not injured, but it could easily have been fatal.
Hi Bev,
She and her Mom are truly the picture of beautiful mother and child.
My prayers are continuing...
What a sweet sweet picture. I'm sending a prayer now.
Lovely photo of two beauties. Still thinking good thoughts.
Just beautiful and a lovely beaming Mom.
Sending prayers your way!
Beverly, I came to see your site after reading your posting about Camilla. First of all, I will definitely be praying for your precious little granddaughter! Second...how old is the little guy from your church at St. Jude? Do you know what he has? St. Jude is SUCH a remarkable place. I've been back there three times to see Camilla and have been in awe of everything they do each time.
Adorable little girl, and already working the cameraman I presume. Will continue remembering them in our prayers but feel sure things will be fine.
Glad to hear about Ben's continued progress as well.
Oh my goodness... both Mom and Daughter are so very lovely! I am wishing them all the best with the blood work results.
Post a Comment