Thursday, August 17, 2006

Still waiting

 

My son and his wife got the results of the second blood test done on Ella today. It is positive again. So on Tuesday they are making a trip to Charlottesville for the sweat test. This is the test that is definitive in the diagnosis of cystic fibrosis.

When I talked to him this afternoon, my son let her "talk" to me. I heard her little squeaks on the phone. I WANT TO BE THERE! Sarah and I are flying up over the Labor Day weekend to see her. I think I'll be adding up those frequent flyer miles for sure.

Thank you all for your concern and please continue to uphold us with your thoughts and prayers. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

TJ said...

Sweet Sweet baby Ella...still praying Beverly!!!
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Your darling grandbaby is definitely in my thoughts and my prayers. Such a precious little girl.

jel said...

you know we will!:)

take care

and Huggs

God bless

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Bless this new life with good health for a lifetime dear Lord.

Amen.

Many many blessings and prayers.

Karen Townsend said...

I've been thinking about baby Ella. I'll continue keeping her on my prayer list. Stay positive, grandma.

Susie said...

She is so adorable. I'll continue to pray for her. I know how hard it must be to be so far away from her. Labor Day Weekend will be here soon...

srp said...

We will continue to remember your grandbaby and expect the best.