Ella Marie will be four weeks old tomorrow. David sent this picture a few days ago. I can't get over the difference between the firat pictures I posted and this one.
So much for tropical storm Ernesto. We had absolutely no wind here, and very little rain. Yippee! It is very humid here, though. We have had summer rains this year that have left the ground soggy in many places. I remember a few years ago when we were in such drought that the Hillsboro River was at the lowest level that it had been since 1902.
Off to see Ella on Friday. Sarah's going this time to see her niece for the first time. I'm hoping it isn't raining in Richmond when we land.
10 comments:
Sweet widdle baby girl!!!!
I'm off to see my grankids this weekend too!!
Have a safe trip!!
:-D
She's still gorgeous! Thanks for the nice comments; I insist on having the large print on light background - otherwise - I could read it either!
See, baby Ella is holding out her hand saying, "Come see me, grandma!".
Have a great visit.
they grow up in a hurry!
have a safe trip,
God bless
She's starting to fill out a bit! Have a wonderful visit...
Good luck on the trip. It has been raining here this afternoon and evening and the rain is expected to continue tomorrow and then wind tomorrow night and Friday... 35 to 50 mph so they say. If the center stays east of Richmond, it may not be as bad there. We will just have to wait and see.
She looks like she's getting her personality going quite nicely.
What a beautiful little girl I will be praying for her.
Char
Glad to hear you didn't experience any problems with Ernesto. We really didn't either. That's the way it use to be before 2004. Hope you have smooth sailing on your trip. Take plenty of pictures, little Ella is changing so fast!
Oh my goodness.. she is just adorable.. all dressed in pink. Wishing you a wonderful visit with your beautiful grandbaby.
Those cheeks!!
Continued prayers for your weather!
Those eyes!!
Post a Comment