Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Black -1
Tucker, my daughter's first cat, my first grandkitten, was a beautiful black cat, who lived with Sarah for six years before he succumbed to cancer. This is my first in a series of black photos for Anna's Project Black.
Tucker was so beautiful! My own black cat passed on many years ago; his name was "Boo!". Now I am taking care of my wonderful grand-cat (also black) while my son goes out to sea (Navy Mom, here.).
Thanks for looking at my fireworks pictures. All I did was turn off the flash, aim and hold very still. Even a tripod will jiggle, so I may be investing in a remote so I never have to touch the camera for shots like these.
Tucker was a beautiful fella. Animals touch our hearts and change our lives. For a little while Tucker brightened your world. I can tell you cherished that blessing.
17 comments:
I remember that photo - he was so beautiful!! My cat will be up tomorrow morning.
What a beautiful kitty. Lovely photo. How sad that he died so young.
Tucker was a beautiful cat! I love his shadow behind him, his sweet little ears brought a tear to my eye ;)
Lovely photo
Such a soft face, too.
Beverly,
Tucker was so beautiful! My own black cat passed on many years ago; his name was "Boo!". Now I am taking care of my wonderful grand-cat (also black) while my son goes out to sea (Navy Mom, here.).
Thanks for looking at my fireworks pictures. All I did was turn off the flash, aim and hold very still. Even a tripod will jiggle, so I may be investing in a remote so I never have to touch the camera for shots like these.
Tucker was a beautiful fella. Animals touch our hearts and change our lives. For a little while Tucker brightened your world. I can tell you cherished that blessing.
Any photo with a cat is great! Nice expression.
He was a beautiful cat, and reminds me of my own beautiful black cat, who also succumbed to an illness a few years ago.
nice cat. i love cats, we have 2. i could never have a totally black one though... i'd be afraid of standing on it in the dark!
He IS a beautiful cat. So sad that he had such a short life. . .
I know he's missed...looks like a mighty fine kitty!
What a beauty! I like the black on yellow background.
Great shot! I love how the background matches the kitty's eyes.
Nice start to project black, Beverly. He was a beautiful cat. I do remember seeing a picture of him before.
Glad you have joined Project Black.
Tucker was fantastic and that picture framed against the yellow background shows his true majesty.....
What a beauty, almost identical to the stray I've started feeding at home
Such a beauty.. regal in stance.
Post a Comment