When Carmi started his Thematic Photographic, I joined in, and I was particularly interested when he chose "sky" as a theme. I posted a photo of clouds the other day, and a couple of folks commented that they just don't see skies like that where they live. Well, here are some more clouds. Often the clouds like those in the top photo turn into rain clouds. This particular shot was taken as we were approaching the Sunshine Skyway from the north end on our way from the airport in Tampa, going home to Bradenton.
Some days there is not a cloud in the sky, and other days they are majestic like this one.
The morning that we went to the beach was one of those days when there was hardly a cloud...not a one, but the beautiful blue.

16 comments:
You caught some good ones! Thank you, I love the Florida sky filled with those clouds.
I've seen some clouds like that here last week, it was very thundery with short sharp bursts of rain interspersed with hot sunshine. Lovely picture!
i appreciated your comment to carmi re his 16th anniversary.
your photos are excellent as well.
gah
Beautiful clouds and skies, Beverly.
Ooh, I love the majestic cloud column!
-smarmoofus
Looks like perfect sky for beach visiting. :)
Oh, I could do with some beach weather right about now - and your blue sky.
We see a lot of clouds like those around here, especially this time of year. I wish I had a good one of a real thunderhead, but if I ever took a picture of one, it's an old snapshot, in a box, somewhere. I used to take lost of pic's of clouds, because we get such beauties here, as you obviously do, and because they can make the most spectacular sunsets!
That's the wonder of the skies: They are ever changing, but always beautiful! Great photos!!
xo
You have captured the whims of clouds...sometimes majestic and sometimes just a wisp. Terrific shots Beverly.
The sky is a hard subject for me to photograph. You did a good job!
Just got caught up on all your precious pics of Ella!
Thanks for the visit. Isn't that an inspiring story of Tricia and CF? Thanks for that too.
NOPE, we certainly don't get skies that look like that, i visited carmi and left a note
We do get clouds like that here in Houston....It must have something to do with the sea breezes.....No clouds in the sky, at the beach, means lots of suntan lotion...lol
the heavens do declare his glory don't they!
Beautiful blue skies. I love those white fluffy clouds too. Nice pics.
Post a Comment