Friday, June 30, 2006

Felis Crashus

 
SRP, over at Melange, posted about Mr. Rhett today. He apparently helped her install her dvd burner. I decided that it was time to post another page from the Kitty Cat Sightings book. There is a cat for every occasion.

By the way, I haven't seen my little gray and white kitty for a few days. The people across the street moved out, and apparently they took her with them. I hope they take good care of her. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

TJ said...

Maybe they will take care of the kitty...you are a sweet person for looking out for it like you did.
:-D

Susie said...

Lots of time kitties return to the home where they think they live (ours crossed a busy highway 9 times (safely) to go back to our old house!p

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.. I too hope she is ok. You were so kind to care for her.

srp said...

Today they decided to become digital kitties. I was in another part of the house and I heard my cell phone ringing. It was on the cedar chest in my room and as I went in I asked Nyssa why she was calling me. She replied that I had called her. "No, the phone was in my bedroom and I was in the laundry room." She replied, "Well, someone called me and the ID said MOM." Three suspects lounged quietly on my bed. I suspect someone got on the cedar chest to check out my cup of water and stepped on the buttons. They had to punch 2 and the "call" button for it to go through. Guess I'll have to hide the phone now.