Carmi has a new theme this week - monochrome. I haven't ever played with photos much, so I went through a lot of the ones that we took while Ella was here with her parents in June. Ella loved the swimming pool, and this is one of the photos taken during the time in the water. I think she makes a good subject for monochrome, don't you. By the way, she will be 2 in another week. So guess where I'm going! To a party.
15 comments:
I remember the monochrome days...as in black-and-white film!
Sweet face, that Ella has!
Great shot, she is a beauty. Have fun at the party!
Wow, its hard to believe its going to be 2 years for this sweet little girl. Lucky you to be able to go to her party.
Wonderful photo!
Two yrs. old in a week? Wow...time has flown by...Happy celebration!
xoxo
I love the monochrome...she is such a cutie!!!
She makes an excellent subject for monochrome! What a darling little girl! She looks so serious in this picture.. only about to be 2? Really?
-smarmoofus
kind of sur real, that is a least the second time i have seen you do that kind of a phot, and each time it takes me back to the past in my thoughts
I love this effect! How can she be nearly two???
xo
Great photo! Ella looks beautiful!
I made it over Beverly...I like your place too! What an adorable face Ella has. I have a Bella...but she just turned 5; but I have a grandson who's 2. Have a great time at the party!! I'll be back to check on what's happening with you....take care....
Beverly, that little Ella is just SO SO SO pretty....How you must LOVE HER!!
I agree--that pic' is a perfect example of monochrome! And, yes, Ella is the perfect subject for it. What a beauty she is; just shows real beauty shines, even in black and white. Do have a ball at the party!
She'd make a pretty picture no matter what the color scheme.
Love this photo and love this little girl. Two already.. hard to believe. :-)
She's simply beautiful.
Enjoy the party!!!!!
Happy B-day to Ella!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment