When I was growing up here in Florida, you could almost set your watch every afternoon at 3 o'clock by the showers that came our way. Over the years, the weather has changed. We go through periods of drought, but generally in the summer we get our rains, and sometimes, hurricanes.
I love looking at the sky and the cloud formations and I'm glad to have found this project. I saw several of the SkyWatch Friday posts when I was looking at some of the projects on Anna's blog

19 comments:
I saw some of the most beautiful cloud formations while I was on my trip. I should have taken more pix!!
Wow! These are very dramatic photos of the clouds. Terrific SWF photos!
Beverly, you have captured such drama in these shots, especially the first one. It really looks like a storm is brewing.
The sky without any clouds would be boring. These pictures are impressive!
Florida sure does clouds right!
Some of those clouds look quite ominous...
Sure looks very cloudy.
The Team thanks you for posting your sky and helping to make this new venture a success
It's so funny that I formulated my comment looking at your pictures, and then I saw CTG used the same word! What I was going to say was, "Sometimes I get afraid when the sky looks so ominous." I guess I have to get here before he does! :)
I love the layering of the clouds in the second and third shots.
We used to call those "angry" clouds.
Majestic.
nice swf photo. looks like rain is coming
Isn't it amazing what you can "see" in the clouds? Nice pics!
Lovely clouds... we had nice rain last week and now this week it is bone dry again. I really need to get out and get our dog house painted and put back together... you know... just in case a dog wants to find me. ;)
I love cloud formations. This time of year, in particular, we get clouds that look much like those you captured; we also get the thunderheads that make me think of the phalanx of an advancing army. And clouds in a sunset--truly awesome!
i swear , your atlantic storms, and cloudsa are different that our western skies and clouds....i think our skies aare a little more washed ou
Beautiful, dramatic skywatch photos. I skipped skywatch this week in lieu of Project Black but hope to return next week.
clouds say so much to us...deep.
Beautiful photos of our most beautiful sky. I marvel at our sky. I marvel at its beauty and its power. And sometimes it seems to bond us together.. all of us under the same blue sky.
Post a Comment