Last week was my first entry into Skywatch Friday. I chose photos of storm clouds which I had seen during the week. This time there are clear skies. This photo was taken when my son and his family were down in Florida for a week in June. We went to the beach on Monday morning, and a nearly cloudless sky was our backdrop for the day.
See other entries here.

11 comments:
Fantastic blue!
Luiz
Love the silhouette against a gorgeous blue sky!
Well, that's an interesting way to present a clear blue sky... (gotta tell you that I'm going to skip your next post about the snake -- can't stand them)
But I hope you are enjoying a fine Sky Watch Friday!
Oh, the beach. Nice picture with the dark on bright blue.
Beautiful, powerful blue sky. Nice framing for the shot.
Beverly,
I love that kind of blue sky day!
:) And we're blessed to have many of them here in Florida.
BTW- I have joined in with Sky Watch Friday too!
Junie
Great colors, Beverly! Nice picture.
Nicely done! The branches against that blue, blue sky are perfect.
Glad you came back to be with Sky Watch for another week.
Such a beautiful shade of blue and I love how the tree is silhouetted against it!
xo
I do like slihouettes against such blue skies. Lovely shot.
Is there anything more breathtaking than a perfectly blue sky... I think not. Lovely photo.
Post a Comment