Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thematic Photographic - Animals

Carmi has posted a new phot0graphic theme for this week - animals. If you go to his site, You can see his entry - cows - and look in the comment section for others who are participating. The day the we took Ella to the beach we saw this little guy as we were leaving. He sat on the picnic table munching away and paid us no mind at all.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

carmilevy said...

OMG, what a sweetie! You have an uncanny ability of capturing animals at their cutest. The black cat (so similar to our own very much missed Shadow) is so perfectly posed. Your timing is exquisite, Beverly.

Thanks so much for continuing to play along. I'm glad you're enjoying this. So am I! Immensely.

Quarantine Hobby said...

Wow, what a great photo! I can't believe you captured that so perfectly. Really it's wonderful.

From this view, he's very cute! Most of the times I find squirrels a little creepy, but I like this one :)

srp said...

This is a great picture.... I love how they look but they are so sneaky. One here has learned that if I chase them away from the bird feeder, all he has to do is go around the bay window and sit in the window sill and he can't be seen. Then when the coast is clear he comes right back.

Nestor Family said...

This little guy (or gal?) is so cute... munching away! Sweet photo, Beverly!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beverly,

Thank you much for praying for Cole.

I don't know where it is but I've got 2 photo's of squirrels - one burying a pecan in a big flower pot by my front doorsteps and one burying another pecan in my flower boxes around my porch !

Every year they always try to find them when the food gets scarce ? Sometimes they don't find the pecans and they sprout in the spring time ?

Blessings.
Ron.

Jenelle said...

What a cute little squirrel! I love it when they're oblivious to us and pose perfectly.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. :-). He certainly seems content and happy .. munching away. :-)